Msg & data rates apply. See below for Terms and Conditions.
BRUSH UPGRADE REMINDERS TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Brush Upgrade Reminder service offers alert(s) delivered to your mobile phone by SMS text messaging as set forth below. The service will send you reminders to upgrade and/or replace your toothbrush for which you opted in to receive a reminder. You will receive one confirmation message at the time of opt in and then intermittent text messages for a period of 6 months. You may receive up to 6 messages over 6 months.
SMS REMINDER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. This is a one-time consent to receive electronic disclosures. By opting in to the Reminder service, you also consent to the use of an electronic record to document your agreement to opt in. If you do not consent, you will not be able to sign up for REACH text messages. All Disclosures will be considered “in writing.” You should print or store a copy of this Consent and any Disclosure that is important to you. To access and retain these Disclosures, you must have a SSL-enabled web browser and capability to print or store the Disclosures. We will provide a paper copy of the Disclosure, at no cost, if you contact us at 1-866-373-7371.
2. By opting in to any text messaging service from a cellular telephone number, you are representing to REACH that the cellular telephone line from which you have opted-in is one for which you can provide consent to receive text messages from REACH. You agree that if and before you disconnect that phone line, you will send a STOP ALL message to each REACH short code you have opted in to in order to stop future text messages from being sent to that number. In Canada, your phone number will be scrubbed after 30 days.
3. You must be 13 years of age or older to participate in our Mobile Text Alerts.
4. Your carrier’s message and data rates may apply. All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider. REACH does not charge you for sending or receiving text messages to 33233 (US) or 393939 (Canada).
5. We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator.
6. Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your cell phone number, your carrier’s name, the date, time and content of your messages and other information you provide to us as part of this service. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us.
7. Maximum number of messages per month will vary based on the subscription list you’ve enrolled in. You can unsubscribe at any time by texting “STOP” to 33233 (US) or “STOP”, “ARRET” to 393939 (Canada) and you will receive a confirmation text, or further instructions if enrolled in more than one of Reach’s SMS lists. If you have any questions, reply “HELP” to 888-276-6861 (US) or “Help” to 393939 (Canada) or contact us 1-866-373-7371.
8. The service is available on these US carriers only: Major carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, Alltel, Boost Mobile, and Virgin Mobile. Minor carriers: Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, IWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Metro PCS, Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless). The following carriers are supported by request: U.S. Cellular, CellCom and CellSouth.
9. This service is available on the following Canadian service providers: AAliant Mobility, Bell Mobility, Fido, Globalive, Koodo, Lynx, Mobile, Mobilicity, MTS Mobility, Northern Tel Mobility, Primus Wireless, Rogers Wireless, SaskTel Mobility, Tbaytel, Telebec Mobilite, TELUS Mobility, Videotron, Virgin Mobile Canada, Wind Mobile.